Produced and directed by Yuzuru Hanyu
The first-ever solo ice show at Tokyo Dome
"GIFT,” a story that self-portrays Yuzuru Hanyu's life and future on the ice
Featuring MIKIKO as the director
The show will finally open for one night only on February 26, 2023
2023. 05. 31
"GIFT" special edition will be exclusively distributed on Disney+ JAPAN from June 30!
2023. 05. 11
Yuzuru Hanyu and CLAMP collaboration goods Now on Sale!
2023. 03. 31
ICE STORY 2023 "GIFT" will be streamed worldwide at Disney+ (Hotstar)!
Further details will be informed announced later.
2023. 03. 24
“SNOW GLOBE” Now on Sale!
2023. 03. 15
The cover design for the "POST-SHOW BOOKLET" has been unveiled!
2023. 02. 21
2023. 02. 17
ICE STORY 2023 "GIFT" will be streamed worldwide!
2023. 02. 16
Merchandise Sales information is update!
2023. 02. 13
A collaboration picture book of an original story written by Yuzuru Hanyu and illustrations by “CLAMP” will be released!
2023. 02. 08
Additional Merchandise Sales Confirmed!
2023. 02. 04
Delay live viewing will be held on February 27 (Mon) at movie theaters nationwide!
2023. 02. 03
Domestic exclusive live distribution on Disney+ is confirmed!
2023. 02. 03
Live viewing will be held in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea on February 26 (Sun)!
2023. 02. 01
Music producer Satoshi Takebe has been appointed as music director!
2022. 12. 07
Pre-order merchandise information is update.
2022. 12. 05
The official website is now open.
1-3-61 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo - Google Maps
Sunday, February 26, 2023, Open/15:00 Start/17:00
Performance time: About two and a half hours (to be determined)
team Sirius/GIFT Production Committee
- Specially supported
TOWA PHARMACEUTICAL CO.,LTD.
In the future, when we sell additional seats, we will inform you again.
Synchronized light stick will be distributed at the venue on the day of the show.If you do not visit on the day, we will not ship it later.
Annotated reserved seats are difficult to see part of the stage production. The degree of visibility differs depending on the seat position. Please note that refunds and seat changes are not possible after purchase.
- Simplified Seating Map
【Inquiries about tickets】
Hot Stuff Promotion ＋81-50-5211-6077 （Weekdays 12:00~18:00）
Pre-order period:5:00 p.m. on March 24 (Fri)～
“Post-show booklet ”&“‘GIFT’ special newspaper”
Pre-order period: 6:00 p.m. on February 9 (Thu)～
“‘GIFT’ special newspaper” venue pickup
Pre-order period: from 6 p.m. on February 9 (Thu) – 11:59 p.m. on February 25 (Sat)
*Venue pickup has ended.
From December 8,2022(Thursday)12:00 JST to December 31,2022(Saturday)23:59 JST
*Pre-order has ended.
*For customers who ordered during the above period, we will start shipping sequentially from early February 2023, and we plan to complete shipping by Saturday, February 18, 2023.
- Notes on the Show
Notes before coming to the venue
- This show will be held in accordance with the guidelines set by the government, local government, and the venue, as well as thorough preventive measures against COVID-19. Please be sure to read the following notes before coming to the venue.
- Please take your temperature at home on the morning of the show., and if you have symptoms of fever or poor physical condition, please do not come to the venue.
Please allow enough time to arrive at the venue. If you have companions, please distribute the tickets to them in advance.
- On the day of the show, please enter through the gate numbered on your ticket.
Please be sure that your smartphone can operate properly during the entry process, such as battery to be charged, etc. Seat numbers will be displayed upon entry. Re-entry will not be permitted.
- Seat numbers will be displayed upon entry on the day of the show. Re-entry will not be permitted.
- On the day of the show, you may be asked to show your ID card when you enter. If you cannot verify your identity, admission is prohibited.
- In order to shorten customer time and reduce contact opportunities, Tokyo Dome is cashless payment only. We don't accept payment by cash. For details, please refer to the following link.
- Alcohol, bins, cans, plastic bottles of any kind (Frozen or content over 1,000 ml) are not allowed to bring in Tokyo Dome.
- We keep the dome temperature low for the management of the skating rink, please dress warmly.
Requests for visitors while viewing the show
- Please enjoy the performance in your assigned seat during the show.
- Please do not eat at the stand. Please eat in the concourse area. We do not sell alcohol inside the dome.
- Large banners are not allowed to be hung in the venue for this show. When putting up hand-held banners and flags at your own seat, please be careful not to disturb those seated next to or behind you.
- Due to the nature of this show, items that emit light, such as glow sticks, light sticks, etc., are not permitted for this show. (Excluding the synchronized light handed out at the entrance.）
- Any behavior and objects that are deemed to be a nuisance to others will be prohibited.
- Recording, videotaping, photographing, streaming, etc. are prohibited in the venue. If you are found doing so, your equipment will be confiscated, your data will be erased, and you will be asked to leave the venue.
- If you feel unwell after entering the venue, please inform the staff immediately (you may be asked to leave the venue depending on your symptoms).
- Please follow the measures and instructions to prevent infection in the venue, and please cooperate in acting with an awareness of the need to prevent infection. You may be asked to leave the venue if we deem that you are interfering with safety.
Other requests for visitors
- Please refrain from ambushing, following, taking unauthorized photographs of, or asking for autographs from the performers in the vicinity of the venue, public transportation, or lodging facilities.
- Please refrain from giving gifts, letters, congratulations flowers, etc. to the performers.
- Throwing flowers or gifts into the ice rink is prohibited.
- Please acknowledge in advance that many cameras will be set up in the venue for the purpose of video recording and that the inside of the venue and audience seats may be recorded in the video.
- COVID-19 Guidelines
- Please disinfect your hands frequently with hand sanitizer available at the entrance of the venue and in the restrooms. Staff always wear masks and, when necessary, face shields and gloves.
- Even if you have purchased a ticket, you will be refused entry on the day of the show if any of the following conditions relates to you.
- Not wearing a mask properly.
- Not cooperating with the temperature check at home on the morning of the show, or having a fever above the specified body temperature (37.5℃), or 1 degree higher than normal temperature.
- Any common cold symptoms such as coughs, sore throat, etc.
- Those who currently waiting at home as a COVID-19 cases or a close contact person.
- Those who are currently living with a person who is waiting at home as a COVID-19 cases or a close contact person.